Client: Online Magazine in Amsterdam
Location: Remote (Primarily)
Type: Part-time (10-16 hours/week flexible)
Languages: Dutch or English proficiency required
Embark on an enriching learning journey as a Student Data Scientist with CodeHive. Join a partner company of ours with an online platform dedicated to interior architecture. This role offers an unique opportunity to apply your data science skills to extract valuable insights from complex datasets derived from their online web platform. This assignment offers the chance to work closely with the Managing Director and contribute to innovative data science initiatives. This role demands a strong foundation in data modeling, experience with MySQL, and the ability to create insightful data dashboards.
- Collaborate with the Managing Director to understand data requirements.
- Work with MySQL to extract, transform, and load data from various sources.
- Perform data analysis for different environments such as website, usage, articles, customer journey and so on.
- Develop and implement data models for analysis and prediction.
- Create and maintain a data dashboard for the company to gain insights.
- Generate valuable insights by exploring, analyzing, and interpreting complex datasets.
- Self-starter and independent worker, since guidance will be limited.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Data Science, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Experience with MySQL for data extraction and transformation is a must.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Comfortable working independently and collaboratively with the Managing Director.
- Experience with building data dashboards to gain insights.
- Enthusiastic about driving data-driven decision-making through valuable insights.
- Real-world experience in applying Data Science skills to a live online web platform.
- Exposure to the complexities of analyzing and interpreting data from diverse sources.
- Opportunity to work closely with the Managing Director on data-driven initiatives.
- Flexible work hours (10-16 hours per week) to accommodate your academic schedule.
- Enhance your skills in data modeling, dashboard creation, and predictive analysis.
- 17-18 EUR/hour (15-16 EUR/hour base salary + 8.33% vacation benefit + 8% vacation hours paid out upon request)
How to apply:
If you are up for the challenge and ready to contribute your skills to a meaningful project, feel free to click on Apply Now or ask Thomas (firstname.lastname@example.org, +31614772772) for more information.